DUBLIN WHISKEY TOURS
Conditions of Tour
- All tour participants must be over 18 – if you look younger you must bring valid i.d ( Passport- Driving License)
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to accompany an adult on the tour for whatever reason.
- All tour participants need a valid ticket to commence tour – paper or digital is acceptable.
- All tour participants are responsible for their own safety, in the venues we visit and when on route. DWT accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or incident to either participant or their property incurred while on the tour.
- Any participant deemed too intoxicated by the tour guide to take part in tour, will be asked to leave the tour and venue.
- Tours with very few clients will sometimes need to be consolidated with another later tour on the same date.
- In rare circumstances tours will need to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control – see our cancellations policy.
- Cancellation by client 30 days before tour commences – 100% refund
- Cancellation by client 14 days before tour commences – 25% refund
- Cancellation by client 7 days or less – 0% refund
- All client cancellations have to be sent by email to [email protected]. You will receive an email in return detailing the cancellation fee and estimated refund time ( these will depend on your bank, booking agents turnaround, bank holidays etc)
- All tour cancellations by DWT will have a 100% refund policy. This will be outlined by email.
- DWT aims to publish the most accurate, up-to-date information possible regarding costs, dates and times of the tours listed; this information can change from time to time – check our website for updates
- DWT will inform clients of any change to their booking by email.
- DWT will make every effort to inform clients of tour times, tour cancellations, change of venues and any other relevant details in regard to their tour.
- Any bookings not made directly through www.dublinwhiskeytours.com or trekksoft.com are the responsibility of the booking agent ( ie viator.com, musement.com etc) used to make the booking. You should contact your booking agent first before getting in touch with DWT by email.
Social Media Use
- Our guides will take pictures/videos on the tour that could be used across all our social media channels.
- If you or any of your party do not want to be featured in these pictures/videos please make this known to your guide on the tour.
- At certain times we may use the pictures/videos taken on our tours in our advertising online and in print.