As part of the Dublin Whiskey Festival, the Irish Whiskey Magazine, Dublin Whiskey Tours and The Rag Trader Bar are holding a special night of Irish Whiskey tasting and food sampling entitled ‘Irish Whiskey Reinvented’.
We will be tasting six delicious Irish whiskeys with some mouth-watering food. The night will also include a special blind tasting, two cocktails from Prizefighter Whiskey and Slane Whiskey, and a Teeling Irish Coffee to send you home happy, but only after you have enjoyed some whiskey inspired music and garnered some great knowledge from our guests speakers.
The Irish Whiskey Reinvented event will include:
- Six delicious whiskeys
- Selection of cheeses from Sheridan’s Cheese to pair with your whiskey
- Handmade chocolates by Cocoa Atelier
- Two specially made cocktails by Prizefighter Whiskey and Slane Whiskey
- One Irish Coffee containing Teeling
- Live music with whiskey-inspired lyrics
- Guest whiskey expert speakers.
See our booking page for more information –
In association with